Sweet Baby Caralynn

Sweet Baby Caralynn

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finally time!!!

I know I haven't wrote in a LONG time! But I've been busy....
We moved into a new house, my oldest started Pre-K, and I've been super busy with photography clients and keeping up with the new big house and my family.

Everything is finally ready and I go into the hospital at 2am (13 hours from now!) to have Baby 'C' .
We're going in with 3 names: Caralynn, Camryn, and Camilla. With any of those first names she will have the middle name Rose.

Now onto her super cute room! Which by the way would not be possible without the help of her Granny! Thank you SO much for helping, Mom!
Here are pictures of her room :)
View from her door
other side of her room (car seat now in car!) :)


inside her crib/bedding


swing


most important drawer- CLOTH DIAPERS!!!!


stuff drawer- I've since added cloth wipes made by my friend- thanks!!


extra clothes that I don't hang, like pants and shorts


diaper holder FILLED with more prefolds! :)


Okay, that's it! I can't wait to bring her home to her room and use cloth diapers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well & baby decided not to make an early appearance. Love all 3 names, but vote for Camilla! Can't wait to see the fluffy on her bum. Good Luck & Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete