Sweet Baby Caralynn

Sweet Baby Caralynn

Sunday, February 20, 2011

"The Stash"

ALL of my orders have arrived! I now have 26 cloth diapers, 12 pocket inserts, 34 indian prefolds, 2 snappis, and my Rockin' Green laundry detergent (My favorite scent is the Motley Clean).

I have a variety of the different diaper styles. I have AIO's, AI2's, Pockets, Prefolds w/ covers, WAHM, and Hybrids.

This baby's bottom is going to be spoiled! Only 10 weeks until my due date... and what am I most excited for?! Yep.. you guessed it, which diaper to put on her first! Although I will keep in mind that whichever one I put on her first- it will have a prefold to catch the meconium!

Oh and I also got this great grab at Joanns Fabric- it was in the left over fabric bin and I got it for $3 and it's just short of 1 yard! SO cute! It says "Sweet pea" and is a light teal color. I want to grab some terry cloth and sew the two together for a 2 sided wipe.

Today I'm going to a "Fluffy Party"- Fluffy parties are when a bunch of Mom's (some Dad's, and kids/babies) meet up and talk about cloth diapering- everything about it, from the different types, washing, and the how to. I'd hoping to remember to take a few pictures! And also to write about it tomorrow... We're currently in the middle of packing up the house to move next weekend. I'm taking a break to go to the party and my husband is going to take the kids to the park. Should be fun!

1 comment: