Sweet Baby Caralynn

Sweet Baby Caralynn

Monday, February 7, 2011

Does anyone even cloth diaper??

The first thing I wanted to know was - Do I even know anyone that cloth diapers?

I was surprised that I did! A few girls from high school, one of which has her very own CD company (check out the Nells Natural Baby link!)! Some other friends and army wives!

Within the next few days of finding this out, I did a Holiday photo shoot for an army family.
And they cloth diaper their baby girl! I was SO excited! We did the photo shoot and then she took me into the babies room and showed me her 'stash'!

They looked much different then I imagined.. very soft and well...fluffy! haha
She showed me all the different kinds.. you know, those AIOs, AI2s, etc...
And after seeing them I know I could do it! It looked much simpler (and way cuter!) then it seemed from all those websites!

The One Sized diapers (OS) are the scariest looking ones with all sorts of buttons! But when you play with them, you see it's really not that bad! The buttons are very misleading, but if you just snap them in a straight line, and adjusted to your baby... badabing! You're baby is now cloth diapered! AND the best thing about these OS... they go from the day baby is born to the day baby is potty trained!



So now- I've met and seen the CD'ers! They do exist AND they have a few more dollars in their pocket because of it!

But my next thought after seeing how cute and knowing some people I could ask questions to....
What about cleaning them?! And immediately following that... What will my husband think?

No comments:

Post a Comment