Sweet Baby Caralynn

Sweet Baby Caralynn

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My My My Prefolds!

     I got my first order of fluffy mail! SO excited to get the Indian prefold package for infants through Nell's!
It came with 30 Indian prefolds, 2 bummis covers, 2 thirsties covers, 2 snappi's, and a small Bummis roll of biodegradable diaper liners (100 count pack).
Here's what my order looks like- you can get different covers, I got girly and colors I don't have yet.
The *only* thing I was slightly disappointed about was the shade of the yellow Bummis (pokadot) cover. I thought it would be more of a sun yellow, and it's more mustard yellow... but it's okay! Just a different color then I thought. I also got 2 of each in the hook and loop (Velcro) and snap styles to see which I like better.


And when my hubby got home- I showed him the different types of folds! He likes the Jelly Roll Fold best :)
Here are some pictures of HIM doing the work!

Tri-Fold


Twist Fold



Angel Wings Fold





               





Jelly Roll Fold

No comments:

Post a Comment