Sweet Baby Caralynn

Sweet Baby Caralynn

Monday, February 7, 2011

Old School or New School?

Yeah, I've been thinking about it... Cloth Diapering that is.

I've googled it. Gone to some websites...and got completely LOST.
What  in the heck is an AIO?! AI2? Pocket, prefold, Indian, Chinese, or cover?
Do I have to have all of these?

What's a mom to do? This isn't my first baby...or second.
I've always thought about doing cloth diapers, but knowing nothing about them is scary!
I've heard you can save lots of money... and now that we're an army family expecting our 3rd baby-
we could use extra money!

I've heard the old school tales of having to hand wash them, breaking your back over the sink for hours every other day. Thats not what I want to do! Have cloth diapers changed since my mom or grandma cloth diapered? I hope so!


And with that in mind...
Let the games -or research in my case- begin!

1 comment:

  1. really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on CDing as you research it. I want to know more about it but I get confused as well! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete